Story park is an easy-to-use private online service that helps teachers and families work together to record, share and extend children’s learning. You can capture a child’s development by posting photos, videos, stories, notes and comments. Creating a Story park account is quick, easy and free for parents and families.
• Be part of your child’s day no matter where you are.
• Extend your child’s interests and learning.
• Record your child’s stories and keep them forever.
• Share and collaborate with wider family in a safe, private environment.
• Perfect for any parent or family situation, including working couples, separated parents and overseas relatives.
• Free to access.
• Enhanced learning opportunities.
• Feedback and reinforcement from family.
• Stimulates language and ideas.
• Revisit stories to reinforce and extend learning.
• Build an online record that grows with each child.
Parents can comment on your child’s learning stories and post their own learning stories.
If you haven’t received your invitation to join us at Story park, please email Marlene on